Short Course Accommodation Fees (B&B Rates 2019)
- € 42 per person sharing
- € 72 per night for a single room.
The availability of accommodation at the cookery school for our short course students is dependent on whether or not there is a 12 Week Certificate course taking place at the time. Please contact our Main Office +353 21 464 6785 to confirm availability.
- All on and off-campus accommodation is self-catering. Students on longer courses eat a three-course lunch at the cookery school every day, and all students partake of a tasting at the end of every Afternoon Demonstration. Students must make provisions for their own supper.
Free-range eggs, organic vegetables and fruit in season are available from the farm.
- Students have the option of single or twin rooms. Some of the single rooms are quite small. In general for short courses twin rooms are only available if you are booking for 2 people.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied in all the cottages.
- Guests are welcome to wander freely through the farmland and gardens
- For those who would like a greater degree of luxury, Ballymaloe House + 353 21 4652531, open year round, is just two miles from the school.
We provide a continental breakfast in the cookery school for students staying in our cottages during our short courses. Our delicious breakfast will have all these tempting treats:
- Freshly Baked Spotted Dog, Brown and White Soda Bread with homemade Jams, Jellies and Marmalades.
- Ballymaloe Nut and Grain Museli and Granola.
- Fresh Fruit Museli
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice.
- Coffee,Tea, and fresh herb teas.